Followers

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Pals

A misty,foggy start.









 For some reason, the pups spent a lot of time next to each other today.

 Class at 10:30.




 We were all looking forward to the bread delivery and placed orders for next week.
Now that we have the show in place, everyone has started on new projects.
 Little Wonder loves everyone!




 We have so many tomatoes hanging around in baskets, I decided to turn some Romas into sundried 
(in the oven at 200 for 8 hours).

 My first time.  I'm going to continue doing this until we run out of tomatoes.
 Much of the afternoon was spent on the lawn tractor.



 We had many in and outs and there was no time for a nap.



 Most of the day was positively gorgeous.
 Gary has been painting, and the studio is looking much better.
That French door helps too.  Thank you Adam R.
He had a meeting at the Morgan Manning House and if it's Tuesday, you know where I will be 
(at the Town Hall).
The sun was starting to set as I drove to Brockport.




 We did not eat dinner until 9:30.
I picked it up at 58 Main.
Night all.


3 comments:

Auntie Reg said...

How will you store the oven-dried tomatoes? I have frozen some in the past.

Val Ewing said...

It all looks wonderful. I've dried my Romas this year in a dehydrator. Plus I did Kale, Parsley, Zucchini, and Green Peppers. It works out quite well for me!
Looks like a very busy day. Plus the studio really looks great.
I wish I had one...sigh.

Two French Bulldogs said...

You guys look like little stuffed animals BOL
Snorts,
Lily & Edward