Followers

Saturday, September 3, 2016

Visitors

 A nice cool, sunny day....perfect.

 Little Wonder got all kinds of attention for most of it.






Everyone that stopped in went home with a bag of veggies.





 The dogs ran a couple of errands with me late afternoon.
The sun added a little extra to the photos.
Both love to ride in the car.

 Gary has really improved the garden in the middle of our driveway...adding the rest of the mulch.
By the way, he also made two pots of sauce today.
















We are all tired.
Night all.

3 comments:

B : ) said...

Lori, that golden picture is stunning!! You should call the babe El Dub : )

Unknown said...

I want to do some planting! I am about to go out and grab lettuce seed and radishes as apparently it is still possible to plant these things now! I am excited! Our next door neighbour just gave us loads of cherry tomatoes. I would love to be able to hand out veggies to visitors!

Val Ewing said...

Wow love that morning misty shot! September is famous for that around here!
We are winding up another week of a visiting Grandchild and I've been busy finding adventures for Dennis and Morris!