Followers

Monday, September 12, 2016

Tomatoes And Peppers

A nice cool morning...had to wear a sweatshirt and loved it.




 After chores I drove down to the village with the dogs to have Little Wonder
practice walking on a leash.


 Just as we were ready to stroll next to the canal
 Gary caught up with us.

 There was one pontoon boat docked...nothing else.

 A man across the canal was fishing and he caught our attention.
By 10 we were in the car and headed back to the farm.
 As I was driving, LW showed up at my feet!
 He was in the back seat with Phoebe and decided to crawl under mine!
 I've never had a dog small enough to do that!
 When we got back home
 Gary was ready to start painting the front of the studio....door first.
 Little Wonder learned how to jump up on the couch and chairs today.
He must be growing.

 As we had no room left on our counters (covered with baskets of peppers and tomatoes)
I made another batch of sauce.
 Gary took a break on the back porch and the pup couldn't wait to get out there with him.
 I'm so glad they like each other.

 Judy stopped in for more tomatoes and peppers.  
Someone went to the garden with us while we picked.
 After that it was picture time on the bed.



 

 I turned part of the sauce into spaghetti and meatballs for dinner.
Now I need a break.
Night all.

4 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

I'm sure LW enjoyed his day. He is just so cute.

Val Ewing said...

You sure are busy! I've been getting some tomatoes that were not storm damaged and I think we'll even have some green peppers to cook up, dry, and freeze!
LW sure is a cutie as is Phoebe!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Good job Little Wonder.
Lily & Edward

Michelle said...

Nice to see LW is settling in!