Followers

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

It's A Dog's Life...

The barn was  nice and cool for the girls last night.
 Just when I finished chores, Jerry arrived with 130 bales of spectacular 
3rd cutting grass.
 Gary had a meeting this morning and arrived for the last 24.
 That's going to give me enough for the year....all set.



 Class at 10:30.
 Len added snow to his painting.
 Little Wonder spent a lot of time on Shamra's bag.

 He loves his Auntie Shamra.






 Just before 10 Carina made our bread delivery.







 Lunch time.
Carina's Farmhouse sandwich bread worked beautifully for our grilled cheese and tomato paninis.
 The dogs rule.  In and out.  In and out.  Little Wonder is just about potty trained.



 He is teething and loves to chew on his toys and anything else that's handy.
 So far he has not caused any damage...I hope I'm not sorry I said that.

 After a very brief afternoon nap I made a jar of marinated cucumbers.
 Leftover spags for dinner.
 We had an early dinner and it was still gorgeous out there.


 We had a Town Board meeting tonight and I left the farm around 6:30 so I could stop and vote in the local primary for Monroe County Court Judge.

 The sun and the moon were visible at the same time.
Night all.

2 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Love the cooler weather here too! Glad to hear LW is almost potty trained and chewing his toys only. It's such a good feeling to have the hay in for the winter isn't it. Great pictures.

The Dancing Donkey said...

Little Wonder is such a cute little guy and you can just see how much personality he has.