Followers

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Beat It!

The water trough was frozen this morning but the sun was brilliant from 
the beginning to the end of the day.





 When we come in from the barn...
 Phoebe and Gucci are ready for a snooze.

 For some reason, I had the urge to go to drumming today.  For several months I have not had the energy (probably because of all the time spent with my baritone uke on Sundays)...but today was different.
I really enjoyed seeing all the regulars and hope to do some drumming at a couple of events that are coming up in the next two months.  
The Flower City Half Marathon and The Red Ribbon Run (breast cancer function).
Wain put a new head on his drum and it is pretty fancy.  This afternoon his son joined us...drumming must run in the family.

 Even tho I have been missing in action, I was able to keep up with the group.

I got home around 4:30 and all the girls kept looking out back.


I started on dinner by putting together a mango/tangerine/banana fruit salad and then
sauteed onions, mushrooms/roasted red peppers and cherry tomatoes.
 Whipped up some eggs
 and threw them on top of the veggies.
 Baked until firm and then topped it with extra sharp cheddar cheese.
 The toast was made with honey/apple/oat bread and was just right with our
breakfast for dinner.

 Seymour loves to spend time in the living room.
 Out for evening chores around 7.


 No wonder they were looking toward the back forty.
There must have been over a dozen deer on the other side of the hedge row.
 When they saw me, they ran in for dinner.


Night all.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jealous of your breakfast for dinner, that looks great, you are such an amazing cook!