Followers

Friday, February 19, 2016

Through My Kitchen Window

 Again!  Another magnificent sunrise.









 A little milder today with a some freezing rain, wild winds and a slight warm up.





 I made it to Agape but did not feel all that great so my heart was not in it.
One of my friends said "keep going and you'll fill better."  He was right, even tho I 
am still not up to speed.  20 minutes on the bike/16 minutes on the treadmill and 
12 minutes on the elliptical.  Who knows....maybe I'll get back to normal next week.
 At 3 Mary and I met with Danielle (another board member) to discuss colors
for The Center.  It's going to be a real treat to watch the transformation.
 Another "Homeland" DVD arrived so I binged on that in front of the fire.
 Loved dinner. Rice pilaf topped with chili and a nice big salad.
Night all.

1 comment:

Two French Bulldogs said...

Picture perfect!
Lily & Edward