Followers

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

A Misty Morning

When I went out to the barn there were fine little droplets hitting my skin.  Sure hope our hay got baled yesterday.
 Cleaned the stalls and got everything set up for tonight....same old routine.

 Before class I checked out the peaches and plums, which are right in front of the Studio.
 3 little peaches had fallen on the ground and were still in pretty good shape.
 Picked them and a few plums for my class.
 It remained foggy for awhile.

Everyone arrived at 10:30.
Tina and Sandy always bring treats for the dogs and they get very excited as soon as they come through the Studio door.  I swear, even in the house, they know it's class day.


 During the month of October, we will be having our annual show.  This year we are very fortunate to be back at A Different Path Gallery.









 Met my friend Cheryl for lunch and had a quiet afternoon when I got back to the farm.
Ben arrived a little before 7 to reset the shoes on Angel and Maggie, but it has been postponed for a week as Angel is still off.

 I ended up putting Berlin and Abbe in early


and Angel became very anxious while Maggie was outside the front paddock.
Her lameness did not stop her from running around.
 Berlin wondered what the heck was going on.



 Karen ended up doing evening chores....thank you very much.

Today Gary picked the rest of the cabbage (2 half bushels)
 and grabbed the remaining plums off the tree.
Everything is organic...no sprays...no nuthin'.
 I brought all the masks up to the house for a good washing.
 After having a very grey day, the sunset was another beauty.



Night all.

5 comments:

Nancy J said...

The little round glass holder with brushes in it, I have one like that in blue, and always thought it was for holding flower stems in a vase, What an innovative use!! Love those skies.

Birdman said...

Ah, your penance for a foggy, overcast day. Orange sunset.

Jo said...

Aaah, what a lovely stroll through a day in your life, Lori. I love the plums, the horse, your dogs and of course, the sunset.

Two French Bulldogs said...

Beautiful
Lily & Edward

Val Ewing said...

We had that sunset too! And a sunrise much the same the past few days. Beautiful fruits! I adore that chair so much! I love to paint up old chairs and give them a cheery life.
Fog has been with us for days.