Campaign 2017

Campaign 2017
Good Morning!

Followers

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

COULD NOT ASK FOR BETTER WEATHER

 The lack of humidity makes it so much more comfortable.

 Nice and dry, so I was able to drag the outdoor arena.
Big thanks to Scott for repairing my drag.  Now it is really in good shape.


 Took it easy most of the afternoon...in a sleepy mode.  
At 6 we went to Coop's last game.



video




 As soon as we got home I went out to the barn and tucked in the girls.
 Outstanding leftovers from last night.  Boy, am I going to keep on making chutney.
Night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading The Skoog Farm Journal. I do not have google+ and am unable to comment on those blogs. Would love to reach some of you and need email addresses. Your comments are appreciated.