Followers

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Record Breaking!

Yep!  Today we hit 78 degrees.  The warmest on record.







 Picked some new flowers for the studio after chores....


 I'm posting these two banners for Jo, over in Africa.  She wanted a better look.
 Put away the umbrella and cut down all the vines that had grown on the fence surrounding the Studio deck.
 Class started at 10:30.


 Before I went out there, one of my students ("Madonna") emailed me a photo.  She and her daughters are in Italy having a GREAT time.








 After lunch I stopped over at Apple Creek Farm to pick up some drops for the ponies.


 Then I headed over to Tina's and split my pickins'.  You know it's apple season when you get behind one of these trucks.
 Phoebe and Gucci were with me, so they had a chance to play with DJ.

 There was still a lot of color in her yard.


 Dream and Sandman were enjoying the nice grass in the back pasture...
and Tina had to finish cleaning her harness (lesson tomorrow).
 She gave me this humungo fern.

Fortunately, Gary moved the rest of the brush this morning...by mid afternoon the town trucks were there picking it up.
Great equipment.

I turned a cauliflower into a casserole for dinner.

 Then I went out to do chores.  It had been raining, so the girls were pretty wet.
 Started clearing up just before dark.
 Gary got home (from hanging out with Finn and Coop) just in time.


Delish.
Night all.

3 comments:

Terry said...

Loving the art and the flowers.

Tyche's Minder said...

Such beautiful flowers for so late in the year. I found violets blooming in the grass yesterday. Weird, but I'm enjoying the weather anyway.

Jo said...

Oh wow, we had cauliflower cheese casserole tonight as our last meal before going on leave to our home in SA. Thanks for posting the posters. And thanks for popping by my post today! Greetings, Jo