Followers

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Dark for Morning Chores, Dark for Evening Chores

This morning I heard that it not only reached 78 yesterday, it reached 80.
Quite a change when I went out to the barn today.



 Ha Ha Ha!  Will we really have a chance for some snow flurries on Saturday?


 Chorus this morning.  We got through a lot of material.
 Before we started to sing, I took a short video of the line dancers at "The Center."  They are there every Wednesday when we come in for chorus.
I think we are going to make a calendar for a fund raiser and show off some of these seniors.

 I actually took a real nap this afternoon, under a blanket and cozy.
Gary had an extra long duty with the boys, so I drove down to Bergen...
 to get them a pizza at Ralph and Rosie's.
 Even picked up a few cookies at Greg'rys.

 By the time I tucked the girls in tonight, it was dark again.  Pretty soon it will be pitch black by 5.  Always a hard adjustment.

 







 I know...these two shots are fuzzy, but I like the movement of the windmill.
Night all.

3 comments:

Terry said...

I hate the shorter days!
The windmill shots are perfect for Halloween.

Holly Hollyson @ Full of Beans and Sausages said...

Awww, naked horses - that's nice to see! It was the same here yesterday, but snow forecast for Friday!

Nancy J said...

And here we are, the sun is shining earlier, and as we say " the days are drawing out" daylight a lot longer each afternoon into the evening. Happy Halloween. Jean.