Followers

Monday, September 22, 2014

Passing Out Flyers

Busy day.
Cold this morning and cold all day long.


 After chores I was looking for the horses to grab a few shots and they were all hiding out in the outdoor arena.





By the time I was ready to go in the house they all showed up in the front paddock.





 Highlighted my hair and then went down to the village.

My first stop was the Senior Center, where I put up flyers for our meeting Wednesday night.
Then I hit the Red Bird
Java Junction
The Lift Bridge Book Shop
and Arjuna Florist.

 They all let me hang flyers in their windows and doors.
 Sprocket was in his usual spot by his owners Bike Shop....such a sweet boy.
 Ended up having a Greek Panini (at Java) before heading up to Wegmans.  While I was there, was interviewed by Channel 8 News regarding a local issue and made it on the 6 o'clock news.  Asked them to come back to cover our public meeting on Wednesday.  Would love it if they could be there.
We have also invited the other Rochester TV stations along with newspapers.  Will also be doing a huge emailing.  Let's see what happens.
 Spent a lot of time on paperwork when I got back from Weggies.
Karen did chores....

 and I got dinner ready.
Chet, the Breadman, gave me a loaf of bread when I was at Java.
 This morning I put together some cabbage soup....it was red cabbage.  Put it in a pot of water...Added onion, carrots, a little vinegar and brown sugar along with a bag of our sauce (salt and pepper).  During the last 30 minutes I threw in some barley.  Big yum, but a crazy color.  Except for the barley, every single thing was from our garden.
 For a side we had extra sharp cheddar cheese, apples and our homemade raspberry jam on Chet's super delicious wheat bread.
 I started this fire around 4 o'clock and can't wait to get back to it.
Night all.

1 comment:

Two French Bulldogs said...

Wish the weather would start cooling down here. Your horses are beautiful
Snorts
Lily & Edward