What has helped me to get through the outrageous winter we have had (so far).
1. Waking up to a beautiful sunrise.
2. Knowing that I will do everything I can to keep the ponies well fed and comfortable, regardless of the temperature....
not to mention all the extra shoveling (if only I could really shovel my butt off).
3. Comfort Food tastes so good when I come in from the barn at night.
4. Having friends over for dinner.....
(lots of friends!!!!), is my favorite form of entertainment and is always a real upper.
5. Spending Saturday afternoons drumming....good for the soul and something very different from the everyday routine.
Having a fire going every day makes it all much better.
To view other Random 5 posts, click on the logo at the top in my sidebar.