1. Our favorite form of entertainment is having people over for dinner.
2. We always have a couple of big gardens and give at least half of it to friends...all organic. Our biggest crop is garlic (over 1200 plants), and we also grew tomatoes (50), peppers (35), leeks, onions, cucumbers, beets, squash, zucchini, kale, spinach, snap peas, chives, parsley, dill, basil, strawberries, raspberries, apples, peaches and plums. What am I leaving out?
3. One of our favorite things to eat is salads.
4. We freeze about 75 bags of sauce from our garden and make lots of pasta, chili and pizza.
5. The chickens across the street provide us with eggs....
and we love to have breakfast for dinner.
Followed by good, homemade desserts.
To read more random comments click on: