Followers

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Get Up, Get Up, Get Out of Bed.....

Around here, you would have thought the whole day was grey...unless you got up for this.






 Moon survived the night in her new digs, and this morning Lorrie exercised her....

 in the indoor
 while Karen and I put our horses together again.


 Slowly but surely.


 Hopefully they can spend more time together this weekend.
 I half expected to see hives on Berlin today as she was only on one dex, but so far she is lookin' good.  Wouldn't it be grand?
 I did remember to take Phoebe and Gucci to the groomer.
 Did a few things around the house and picked them up at 2.
 This is what Moon's old stall looks like now...great storage area.
 And this is what the girls looked like tonight.
 Not one of them can touch Maggie with a ten foot pole!  Wait until Karen sees her in the morning!!!



 I moved Moon's hay closer to Berlin's stall so she would feel part of the herd.  She will learn to love her new space, it's so big but cozy.  Of course she likes to clean up after I sweep out the feed room.
 Made a decent dinner tonight.
 I just know that Saint Tim is drooling over the salad.  Organic mixed greens, onion, orange, banana, almond slivers and crumbly blue.  Uuuuuuuummmmmmmmm!
Made enough meatloaf so I could freeze some and have leftovers for sandwiches.

 Gucci and Phoebe are going to have to wear their coats when they go out now, as they don't have a lot of hair.  Smell great!!!!


 They are sticking their tongues out at you....
 Not very flattering.
 Now for a hot shower and some time in front of the fire.
Night all.

7 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Looks like everything is working out with the new stall and new friends. Berlin is looking good too. Great salad.

Unknown said...

My horse is a pig pen... Always!! Beautiful sunrise pics!

Unknown said...

My horse is always a pig pen!!
Beautiful sunrise pics!!

Stephen Andrew said...

I'm so happy Berlin continues to be hive free!!

dianasfaria.com said...

awwwwww!!! Gucci & Phoebe look exquisite! I love their little pink tongues.
& that salad looks amazing.

Janice Grinyer said...

Keeping fingers crossed over here!

And yes... oh my... that halter has to weigh a ton with all that...MUD! lol

and put me next to saint tim - that salad looks wonderful!

Sharon Creech said...

Aw, don't the doggies look beautiful? Quite a contrast to the muddy ponies. :))