Followers

Saturday, December 29, 2012

More Snow








 Today I felt well enough to go to drumming....
 Jenny and Karen joined me.  They look game, don't you think?


Khalid gave no mercy and they jumped right in.  I was very impressed by these two quick studies.

Evening chores...lighter and lighter each night.

 At 6:30 we picked up Roger and Tina and drove over to Grampa Sams in Spencerport.  The roads were covered with snow but we took it slow and had some outstanding dinners when we got there.
 Lots of chatter and some good laughs.  If felt so good to get out of the house.
 Thank you Roger and Tina...it was just the kind of evening we needed.

 Our waitress was perfect.  Great service and a sweet personality.
Home a little after nine and ready to relax.
Night all.

7 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Glad you got out of the house for some good times with friends. We had about 5 inches of snow today. Looks like you have way more. I like that we're getting a little bit lighter each day.

Dreaming said...

I'm glad you are feeling a bit better. Ugh about the snow! At least you go out - I'd be the sort to stay home.

Oak Creek Ranch said...

Sounds like a much better day. We had cream of turkey soup and biscuits for dinner. Back in front of the fire now.

MTWaggin said...

So glad you are feeling well enough to finally get out! Amazing what a difference a little "out time" will do for one's soul.

Jo said...

Hi Lori, as always your blog is warming even under the snowy "blanket" You certainly are challenged when you travel along the icy roads. Thanks for visiting my blog while I was MIA - I am back into blogging fulltime now and thrilled to be able to visit you all again. Here's wishing you and your precious loved ones a blessed, happy and healthy 2013. It's good to know you Lori. Be safe and well. Jo

Buttons Thoughts said...

Oh I am glad you are feeling well enough to go to drumming oh I love that sound. The girls do look "game"
The snow sure is pretty.
Happy New Year Lori. Feel better everyday OK. Hug B

Terry said...

Yay! So glad you're on the mend.