Followers

Monday, February 6, 2012

SUNSHINE AND WINDCHILL....

 Blue skies all day with a prediction of the temperature reaching 50.  I though, "oh boy! The girls will love getting rid of their sheets today."  No deal...the wind kept it crispy.
 After chores, Jill and I walked down the lane with Chester to see how he would be off leash.

 Winter wheat is peaking up in the fields....100 acres of it.
 When Chester started heading toward the icy water in a drainage ditch, we decided to grab him and go back to the farm.
 As we came around the indoor, the ponies were curious.


 At 10:45 I had my first appointment with a chiropractor.  It went well and I will go back on Thursday.  He had no trouble finding the area that was bugging me.
 By late afternoon things were still lookin' good, but it never did warm up.
 I have a question Cloudia.  Is this just one bird or are all the blue parts the birds?

Evening chores at 5:15.  It's so much lighter...later.  Love it.  Picked the paddock and got the grain ready.
 They waited...
 Does anyone out there have horses that get dirtier than these three?

 The moon was very soft in the distance.


 Made a simple, yummy dinner.  Mixed greens with chicken, oranges, blueberries, grapes, green onions and crumbly blue.  And a couple hunks of bread.  So good.
 Now I'm going to put on some PJs and get over by the fire.
Night all.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Nice to see that at least you had some sunshine. We seem to have gray skies most of the time. Blah!

Cloudia said...

Gosh, Honey, Always thought the the whole orange and blue flower was the bird's "head". . . .

Good night!


Warm Aloha from Hawaii
Comfort Spiral

> < } } ( ° >

Terry said...

When our snow melts, I'll be entering the Dirty Horse contest.

Michaele said...

Let me grab my jammies and join you!

Dreaming said...

Ahhhh, I could really enjoy sitting in front of that fire!

Oak Creek Ranch said...

That salad looks wonderful. Long day at work today + migraine = cereal for dinner and I bet I beat you to the couch in front of the fire.

Gayle said...

Wind sure can ruin a good day. Hope it dies down.