Followers

Monday, September 5, 2011

AS OF POST TIME, IT IS IN THE 50s...

 We got a fair amount of rain last night and it was still coolish and grey this morning.
 The flies were out tho, and I had to put masks on the ponies.  Soaked an wrapped Abbe this morning.  She seems to be slightly better.
 The pergola garden (that I mowed over) has grown in quickly and should look pretty decent for the barn tour.
 Just one of those days...naps were in order.
 I watched a movie (Mother of Mine - Finnish) this afternoon.  Good, but very sad.
Jill had chore duty and we were invited down to Jack and Louise's for dinner.
 Their Kitty was watching us eat through the window.

 I brought a salad with beets, hard boiled eggs and homemade croutons.
 Louise made all kinds of veggies....
 A very healthy meal....



 Followed by one of her decadent desserts.
Home a little after 8, tucked in the ponies and Gary is already snoozing in his chair.  Now it's my turn.
Night all.

8 comments:

Terry said...

Night Lori.

Oak Creek Ranch said...

I hope Abbe's hoof gets better soon. Still thinking an abscess? That dessert does look divine. I watched a really good movie this afternoon: Ladies in Lavender. At least, I thought it was really good.

Unknown said...

Nice meal. It makes me hungry !

Grey Horse Matters said...

Hope Abbe's feeling better soon. Great looking meal and even better dessert.

Victoria Cummings said...

Siete's got an abscess so I'm soaking and wrapping and booting too. We're getting 3 more inches of rain right now. I'm happy to see that life is good for you and yours - it's always such a pleasure to visit and share your world!

Sharon Creech said...

You sure get invited out a lot. Lots of friends, mm?

Gayle said...

That dessert does look awesome.

Esther Garvi said...

Looks delicious!