Followers

Thursday, June 9, 2011

THURSDAY PART 1 - OF A 3 PART DAY

 Another muggy morning.
 Once again, the ponies wanted the fan more than grass.

 There was a lot of spinach that needed to be picked, and I knew if it wasn't done after chores it would be even hotter and I wouldn't want to do it.
 When I got in the house I cooled off with some melon....so refreshing.
 Bagged up some cards to take down to the gallery and grabbed a couple of flower shots before going out to lunch.




Parts 2 and 3 go here....
This bunny was waiting for me when I went out to do evening chores.  Fortunately Phoebe and Gucci did not see him.
 Once again, the ponies chose the indoor over the pasture.
 If it's anywhere near 7pm, they are in there.


 Gary went out to Hamlin to watch Finn's ball game.
 A very simple dinner waiting when he got home.  A big salad and a veggie burger.

QUESTION - DID ANYONE ELSE HAVE THEIR FOLLOWERS DISAPPEAR?
Night all.

5 comments:

Cloudia said...

a sweet Summer Day!




Aloha from Waikiki :)

Comfort Spiral

><}}(°>


><}}(°>

<°)}}><

Gayle said...

I checked my blog page and it appears my followers are gone as well. Must be some kind of blogger glitch.

Sharon Creech said...

Those white peonies are especially gorgeous! Looks like your followers are back, yes? Haven't checked mine yet. . .

Dream Valley Ranch said...

Yummy! I wish I lived nearby and happened to drop by at dinnertime :) that fresh spinach and those melons look so tasty Lori! Everyone looks very content-i'll bet they love tyat indoor! Xoxo suebeedoo PS My followers have not disappeared

Oak Creek Ranch said...

I didn't notice if my followers disappeared. My blog time has been hit or miss lately -- mostly miss -- so it might have left and come back and I never knew.
And, no, I don't grow spinach (yet). But I think I will in the future. Yours looks great.