Campaign 2017

Campaign 2017
What a team...

Followers

Monday, May 23, 2011

THERE'S A NEW BABE IN TOWN!

 A couple of weeks ago, my friend Jan brought her Haflinger (Brutus) over so he could work in a new place before going to a Driving Show.  Yesterday afternoon, his pasture mate (Chloe) delivered her first foal.  This morning I had to go check her out.
 She was sleeping when I arrived....her name is Calypso.


 Chloe is a perfect mom and seems very comfortable with her foal.









 Nap time again.

video

It will be fun to watch Calypso develop.

9 comments:

  1. Hi Lori! I'm sorry I've missed your blog the last few days--I think I've got caught up just in time to see Calypso, what a cutie and what beautiful blossoms for Tina too--Hard to say which I like more...

    I hope your week is off to a good start!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lori,they are both too beautiful!!Love the colouring I wonder if there are any Haflingers in South Africa..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhh.... mama is a beauty and her baby is beyond adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very precious baby and what a beautiful mom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! And Mom is very beautiful! Congratulations all around!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute. Thanks for doing a post on them. I love Haflingers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You just don't get much sweeter than that baby! Mom is stunning, too.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading The Skoog Farm Journal. I do not have google+ and am unable to comment on those blogs. Would love to reach some of you and need email addresses. Your comments are appreciated.