Followers

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

DON'T LET THAT SUNSHINE FOOL YOU....


















The weatherman said it was supposed to be 50 or 52 today.  Fun skies this morning and no frost.


















I usually take these shots closer to sunrise....before going out to the barn.


















Because we may hit the 60s between now and the weekend, the sheets came off.




































 
 

















Hurried through chores so I could take a shower before our chorus rehearsal.





























































It's nice to see the lawn minus all the leaves.


















There was no rest for the wicked this morning!  We went through all of our music and did a pretty decent job.


















Got a quick hair cut and was home by 12:40.  I just could not get warm...it sure felt cold to me outside and inside.  So I vegged.


When the afternoon light came in the library I knew it was getting close to chore time.  You know me and catching shots when it's like this.




























































































This getting dark early has good points and bad points.  The horses were all tucked in by 5:30.


















An early dinner for a change.


















I think I am going to have to take another hot shower to get warmed up.
Night all.

5 comments:

Terry said...

60s! Boy, am I jealous! We get snowstorm #2 of 3 tonight.

Gayle said...

Funny creatures we are. Yesterday I was like you and couldn't get warm. Today I went out to feed the animals in shorts and it was about 5*. It felt fine to me! LOL

titi said...

de très beaux ciels d'automne ..

Jill said...

Your barn is just beautiful. The rock work is amazing.

Michelle said...

We have had temps up to 70 this week. Very strange, but nice for the moment.