Followers

Thursday, October 21, 2010

YUCK!

Not only was I still feeling under the weather...the weather was not great either!


















This is how it looked when I got out to the barn.  Lucky for me, Saint Barbara was there to put a rain sheet on her horse and did most of the chores.


















The temperature stayed in the high 40s today...spritzy...windy...



















After chores I took a shower and was able to get an appointment at 10 with my Doctor.  Now I am on antibiotics.


















Seymour, Sid, Phoebe and Gucci kept me company all day.


















Gary had a nice fire going for me in the kitchen.


















It was snooze time.


















Gucci is the one who wants to cuddle all the time.
























It may get down in the 30s tonight with a little snow?????
  Terrific!


















If I were feeling better, I would have liked today...being all cozy in the house and cooking up a storm.


















Instead, I went from the bed to the couch....drank chicken soup and ginger ale.  Now I'm ready for some jello with bananas.  (I was able to do evening chores...I'm sure the ponies liked going inside).




















So much for limited picture taking today.
Night all.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lori,
So sorry that you're not feeling well. Hope that tomorrow will be a better day. Please call if there's anything I can do to help.
Tina

Jeni said...

Hope you feel better soon Lori. That couch and fire look inviting.

~Jeni

Verde Farm said...

Sure hope you are feeling better. Looks like you had some good company :)
Amy

Terry said...

Oh no! Get well soon, Lori.

Ken Mac said...

i know it's getting cold on the farm! Stay cozy with your critters

Gayle said...

I'm so sorry you aren't feeling well. Being sick is the worst when so many rely on you for their care. So glad Saint Barb was there to help. I hope you are able to snuggle in bed again tomorrow and fully heal.

Jill said...

Hope you are feeling better!

sandy said...

Oh..get well and get back up and out there in that fresh cold weather..burr.

I will come back again and go through slower. I'm still behind.

We lost one of our art challenge members, Crusty Crone, recently. She passed away. You can find out about it at my main block, Sandy's walks through Town.

I'm not sure if she posted here or at your art blog so thought I would let you know.