Followers

Friday, October 29, 2010

TRAVELING WITH THE COOKS...

Earlier this month our friends (Jim and Sara) celebrated their anniversary with a train trip across Canada.

Sara is an avid gardener and wanted to share these photographs taken at the Butchart Gardens on Vancover Island...Victoria, British Columbia.  60 acres of gorgeous vegetation!  I can see why she loved visiting them.

















Does anyone know the name of the plant/tree with the huge hanging blossoms?

































I love symmetrically planted gardens....so English (right Helen?).

















3 comments:

Verde Farm said...

This is one of my favorite places on earth. I've been twice and could go a hundred more times and never get bored. Wonderful pictures!
Amy

Gayle said...

What a wonderful place to visit. So full of life!

villa en espagne said...

I like gardening so much.Wish to visit this place.Thanks for sharing awesome and breath taking garden.