Followers

Monday, October 11, 2010

MORNING, NOON AND NIGHT

When I went out to the barn, it was very foggy...not too cold tho.
By the time I finished chores it started to clear up.
































Tomorrow night I am having bridge at the farm, so I started cleaning the house and rearranged the furniture in the kitchen and dining room.  Bull work!

After lunch I went down to the Talley's so I could experience playing their grand piano.  I have not been practicing, so I was not that great...but the piano was!


































Stopped at Wegmans on the way home.  It was so late I bought a BBQued chicken for dinner.  Also had to pick up refreshments for tomorrow night.

It started to rain, so I put the horses in a little early.  L'orange is still hanging around and was waiting for me in the feed room.















Fed the ponies....


















and went in for dinner....
































Left the barn lights on for Barb.

You guessed it!  I did not do much picture taking today.  Now I am going to watch some dancing.
Tomorrow is another day....a busy one.
Night all.













5 comments:

Terry said...

We'll be watching dancing too in about 1/2 hour.

Does L'Orange get along with Seymour & Sidney?

Grey Horse Matters said...

You always have busy days. Hope you have a great time playing tomorrow night.

Jo said...

Hi Lori, this is my last visit from North Africa (sad!) Is L'orange a new cat? Blessings and hugs Jo

elvira pajarola said...

What an "ENGLISH COUNTRYSIDE" fog.....fascinating, Lori!!!!

The barn in it's evening look and with the little lights illuminated....so beautiful and even romantic...!?

I wish you a great bridge-night, cara Lori!!!!!

ciao ciao elvira

(...p.s. we are busyyyyyy too, harvest, harvesting everything....chestnuts, mushrooms, wild fruits,...preparing the olive trees for harvesting...!)

Ken Mac said...

all's well on the farm