Followers

Saturday, September 18, 2010

WELCOME SHARON CREECH - FOLLOWER # 125

















Connections.  I read the Greenwich Village Daily Photo with Ken Mac.  So does Sharon Creech.  She found my Journal through his blog and checked it out.  Much to my surprise, she lives very near my hometown in Chautauqua, New York.  Two of my librarian friends (retired) saw her name in my comments and said "is she the author of children's books?  If so, she is fabulous and a big time award winner."  Yes, she is the author of books like WALK TWO MOONS, THE WANDERER, LOVE THAT DOG, GRANNY TORRELLI MAKES SOUP and many more.  You can find her blog (Words We Say) by clicking on the top left follower in my sidebar.  Now, I have to go to the library and check out her books.

2 comments:

Gail said...

I think it is wonderful how you welcome each new follower.

Makes us all feel right at home!

Sharon Creech said...

Honored to be here! Thank you for the warm welcome.