Followers

Thursday, September 2, 2010

TESTING TESTING NUMBER 2

My posts are going to be totally out of order...the day will go backwards as I can't load all my pictures the way I used to. Just tried putting up a video and all I get is errors. I dumped my cookies, emptied the cache, clicked on my disk utility and went for repair permissions and it still is not the way it used to be. Don't get it!
Phoebe and Gucci are still alive and well...have taken a photographic back seat to Seymour and Sid.

2 comments:

Achieve1dream said...

That's strange you're having so many problems. Have you tried defragmenting your computer? If you have windows go to the start menu, programs, accessories, system tools and then click disk defragmenter. Doing that and then shutting your computer down for a few minutes (don't just choose restart) will usually fix any problems. Sometimes they just need a reboot to sort things out. Good luck!

P.S. Also run a virus check. They can do some funky things to your computer. If none of that works check for updates for your operating system (windows usually will pop up and tell you if you need to update something) and also for your web browser.

Achieve1dream said...

Commenting on my blog is the best way to reach me anyway lol. I never check my email.

I don't know anything at all about the Mac so I can't really help you there. Sorry!! Maybe one of your followers that has one can give you some suggestions. I hope you can fix it soon because I know how frustrating computer problems are. Good luck!!