Followers

Friday, September 10, 2010

A PICTURE TAKING VACATION....














I outdid myself this morning doing chores.  After turning the ponies out, I attacked Berlin's stall.















Most of her stall has thick mats in it, and underneath two of them was a smelly, squishy pee mess.  I pulled out the mats, cleaned everything up...and did some rearranging with the help of Gary.  Those mats are way to heavy for me.  Did not get in the house until 11!!!!


















Forgot to post a Skywatch shot, so here it is.  The sky was beautiful.


















After lunch I mowed the lawn and around all the pastures.  Gary primed the windows on the indoor.


















What season is this anyway?  Aren't these spring flowers?


































Even tho the morning was cold, things warmed up to the low 70s.


















Seymour and Sid spent the entire day near the porch on Gar's barn....sunbathing.

































A little before 6 (when I was finished with chores), they voluntarily followed me to the house.  A first.

















































Sid was crawling under these lillies on his way through the picket fence.  I can't believe they are still blooming.

I have not finished posting this early in months!  Just didn't take a lot of pictures.  Dinner was last nights leftovers...and I never left the property.

Night all.

2 comments:

elvira pajarola said...

WONDERFUL HEADER, Lori......your white Beauty is soo clean...!

Oh.....the stable work you did is waiting for me toooo; ...!

Beautiful Kitties and late summer flowers.....aproposito:
I'm wearing still shorts; the mild september here is gorgeous!!

have a great weekend, cara Lori!

Louise said...

Beautiful pictures, as usual. Moving mats isn't the most pleasant of jobs, they are so heavy and stinky, and they slip out of your hands at just the wrong minute.