Followers

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

HERE KITTY KITTY?


















7:30 AM.















Cool....I loved it!















Sidney and  Seymour did not even venture over to the horse barn.















At 10am I went down to the village and met with our Art & Aesthetics Committee regarding a gateway billboard we had put up five years ago.  It is in need of repair and we are trying to come up with the best solution.

After that I went to Wegmans for a few things...got back to the farm for lunch and when I looked out in the back yard, there were Sidney and Seymour.  They came back inside the fence on there own.  So, I let them in and they modeled for me all day.
















































































































































After dinner we went down to deliver Cooper's birthday presents.






















He got a new bike from his parents...looks like a dirt bike.  Both boys modeled it.






















The dessert of choice (by Coop) was brownies with chocolate chips and m&ms with ice cream.































The birthday boy.  His party will be on Sunday.















I forgot to say that I did evening chores before we went down for dessert.












A little rain off and on and it stayed pretty cool.  Have to go put the ponies in the barn.
Night all.

5 comments:

Gayle said...

So what did you decide to do about the sign?

Jo said...

Happy birthday Coop. What a lovely gate entrance to your village. I love your kitty models. Have a lovely day, Lori. Greetings from Jo

Louise said...

Phew! I was afraid from the title that one of the kittens had gone missing again.

Happy Birthday to Coop! I think that his desert choice was inspired.

sandy said...

Happy birthday to the little one and I always enjoy those kitty pics.

Ingrid de Villiers said...

Hi Lori...once again a stunning header photo!
I love the kitty cats..even my daughter sitting here behind me practicing her violin said "Awhhhh...look at those cute kitty cats!" Happy birthday Coop!
I :)