Followers

Friday, September 3, 2010

A POSTCARD FROM SCOTLAND....


Andrea and Helen....sisters.

The Queen "Mum" ....Joan.
What a beautiful hat!
















Not too long ago, I had the pleasure of spending some quality time with my friend Helen.  She is from England ... moved to Scotland... and was here visiting her sister Andrea (who I talk about all the time as she is my personal resource for any horse questions I might have) for a month. We had many adventures while Andrea was working her butt off out at Glen Darach Farm.

A couple of weeks ago Andrea and her son Alex went to see family in England with a side trip to Scotland.  Helen held a "garden party" and everyone had to wear a hat and get duded up.


















 This is a photograph of Helen's art/craft group.  They do all kinds of things and I would love to see some examples. Hopefully she will continue to send me more postcards from Scotland!

No comments: