Followers

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

COLD...HOT...COLD...HOT



















When I went out to the barn this morning it was in the 40s.


















The dogs were cold...I was cold... and wore sweats and a jacket.

















I will confess that the light was beautiful.

Today I thought I would let the kittens out of the door (when I let the dogs out) to see if they would follow me to the barn.  What a mistake!


















Instead of going with me, Seymour went across the driveway to a big patch of bamboo.  When I went after him, he climbed a tree....
















...and acted like he couldn't get down.  Then Sidney showed up....we were all too close to the road.


















I decided to go for Sid first and he made me chase him.  Fortunately I caught him, headed for the barn and put him in a crate.  I was walking back with a ladder when Seymour got himself down and headed where he was supposed to be going.


















My class started at 10:30...just Fran and Tina today.  It was still very cold!  Fortunately there are so many windows in the Workshop, it was nice and toasty.  I put on a video to show Fran when class was over...stopped it and that bouncy thing kept going around the screen...Sid was quite intrigued...like a kid watching television.





















Tina was working on a pastel drawing of Sidney (from a photo I sent to Wanda's Art Blog).  It's going to be great and looks just like him.


















I did a little more work outside, getting things organized for our party.  By now the temperature was nearly 80!  Gary continued to clean up the gardens.  I went down to Wegmans and over to Pat's for a haircut.  Did not feel like making dinner so I picked up some goodies at Ryan's.

Barb did chores tonight and I picked walnuts.

At 9pm it was still near 70.





Sidney was hiding in another patch of bamboo over by the windmill.  I attempted to get a shot in the dark.


















Gorgeous moon.
















Below is our back porch...just before dark.

















So much for today...not quite so exciting.
Night all.

2 comments:

Gayle said...

I can't wait to see who comes to the party!

Cold and warm...I understand that, but I am *27 in the morning and up to 60* in the day. Not for too much longer. Supposed to start staying chilly.

The dogs look great with their new doos!

Sharon Creech said...

I love to see the bits of a person's day.