Followers

Thursday, August 12, 2010

SEYMOUR AND SIDNEY ARE DOMINATING THE SCENE...

Yikes...Seymour and Sid are 5 bales up! How does that little kitty get up there!

And he tries to imitate his big brother.
At any rate...they kept busy while I fed the horses and cleaned the stalls.
Father Foozie has a flower garden these days!

Today the kittens had to go and get weighed so they could get their second worming. They are really into being carried around.

If you want to do things right, rescuing animals can get very expensive. In a couple of weeks they'll go back for boosters and Sid will get his rabies shot. After that....neutering! It never ends.
Gary finished painting the Studio Barn today. It is beautiful and we will set it up tomorrow. We are trying to think about what we really want to call it. Got any ideas?

There's Sid... trying to do what his big brother does.
At 2pm I had an appointment with the massage therapist. I was very sad to see that most of the fish I used to photograph were gone...they got sick from a strange fish that was added to the mix.
Just these two were left.
Next I went to the Clarkson Court House to renew my driver's license and get an eye exam. Once a week the DMV comes out here and it really beats going to the other places where there are long lines that take forever.

Look what I passed when I drove past the Post Office. This kind of thing drives me nuts. I was able to keep my mouth shut... but a Hitler stash on the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES! I know! Freedom of speech and all that...but things are getting a little out of control. He inherited a full plate and everything can't be fixed overnight. I really question what the REAL problem is....that these people have with Obama. Negativity does not get anyone very far.

Meanwhile over at the Welcome Center, we had a large number of boats again.


When I passed Remembrance Park, Pam K. was out there working in the gardens. Remember her? She took Seymour while I was waiting for Sid to get old enough to leave his mom. Pam is a master gardener and did a spectacular job designing and planting this one (all from her own gardens).

Started on dinner and put you know who back in the carrier so we could go out to do evening chores. Hopefully they will learn to follow me when Sid is a little bigger.
It was a beautiful evening. In the low 70s and not so humid.


Dinner? Potato Salad.
BBQued Country Ribs.
A tomato (1 giant tomato) and onion salad.
More leftover cantaloupe and grapes.
Just like a picnic.
It's early...and I'm done.

Night all.

2 comments:

Ingrid de Villiers said...

Hi Lori
I just love the pictures of Sydney and Seymour...they are so cute! Wow, you had a busy day and a lovely dinner!
Ixx

Terry said...

Looks like little Sydney has grown a bit.
The Studio Barn is beautiful!