Followers

Thursday, August 5, 2010

DOGSCATSANDHORSES....

As soon as we get out to the grooming room, Seymour runs into one of the stalls to play in the shavings. He and Gucci are really starting to develop a relationship.
Little Sidney takes his time getting out of the carrier.
Phoebe is the supervisor.
OK OK...I'm ready to get into the action!
It seems like it took me forever to do chores this morning. The temperature was not too bad when I started, but I was sweating by the time I finished.

A couple of days ago I got a call about my driving harness (which is for sale). It was made from Ontario, Canada and because it is a small world, we discovered we had a mutual friend who lives about 3 minutes from here. Today she came over to check it out on his behalf. Hopefully it will get sold.
Lunch time. Typical. Today we had egg salad sandwiches with black olives, chips and Ice Tea.
Gary made a couple of trips to the lumber yard and continued to work in the Studio Barn. He started putting barn wood on one of the walls. I like it.

Worked on some photographs and burned them to a couple of disks as I am going to the printer tomorrow to make a new book. My friend Andrea is going to visit her family in England and I wanted to send over a book for her Mom.

Once again it was very hot and humid and I had no desire to do much. Managed to get a couple bags of grain, two more of hay cubes and stopped at Wegmans for a few minutes.

When I went out to do evening chores the sun was shining brightly into the barn.

















Got back in the house around 7:30. I was in slow all day. Time to rest.
Night all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the sun and shadow pictures of the horses in the barn!

sandy said...

ahhhh always a visual feast coming here and that dog!!! beautiful composition on that photo.