Followers

Thursday, July 8, 2010

WELCOME NEW FOLLOWER #117

Jeff M. is someone that I know from Brockport. He does a lot of African drumming and presents workshops all over the place. I just wrote about him in the past few weeks when a new art gallery opened in the village...of course I had to sit in, as African drumming is one of my favorite things. We are hoping to join forces and do some drumming circles in the indoor. I can't wait. Check out his website at: www.tribestill.net

Thanks for finding my Journal Jeff!

If you are in the area and would like to participate in something like this, get in touch with me.

2 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

The African drumming sounds interesting and fun. I've never heard it live. I'm sure you'll all have a great time in the indoor when the festivities start.

Jeff Mann said...

The Skoog's Farm is a tremendous place to have a Drum Jam . . . It's such a naturally beautiful and peaceful location !! I think we're much closer to actually having Jams at their Farm . . . So stay in touch here and the info will be posted soon !! Also, Lori has recently acquired a really nice djembe to play and I can't wait to see what happens.