Followers

Monday, June 21, 2010

WHERE WAS I MOST OF THE DAY???? CLEANING THE HOUSE TO IMPRESS OUR GRANDAUGHTER!

Blah...blah...blah. You know everything that I do in the morning.
Another beauty.
While all the other horses are out in the pasture, Pony hangs out with me to see if she can talk me into a handful of grain.


Ooops! The way the sun is hitting King Mustafa, we have now moved into evening chores.

The pups were even ready to go back in the house.
I spent most of the time between these two duties getting the house together.

Gary does volunteer work with the local food shelf, so tonight we went down to St. Lukes for a pot luck dinner.
Lots of food and community minded people.
Before we got there, Ariana called and said her plane was delayed by 3 hours and now we don't pick her up until after 1:30am! In Buffalo.....
On the way home we stopped at Wegmans to make sure we had lots of food on hand (that Ariana likes). The clouds were like mackeral scales.

I'm already tired, and it's not even 10 o'clock!


Just before dark I got this shot....as usual, I love the light.
Night all.

3 comments:

Gayle said...

Plane delays are no fun especially when you have to drive a long way after the arrival. I hope she made it safely.

Louise said...

Have fun with your granddaughter!

Val Ewing said...

Ohhh you are having a guest! How wonderful.

I cleaned my house to impress once ;-)...
but I live in a small cottage.

Love it when we have company, hope your granddaughter made it safe and sound!!