Followers

Saturday, June 26, 2010

ARIANA'S PHOTOSHOOT - NUMBER THREE

Hey, it is me, awesome photographer Ariana!
Today I went to Roseland Water Park with my Aunt Jenny, Finn, and Cooper.

This (I hope) will be my house one day! :)

Now it is the famous flower pictures! I got some really good ones at the farm and at Aunt Jenny's.










To get this picture I sprinted to get the perfect shot!


UNREAL! This picture was not altered in any way.






Stay tuned for more tomorrow... Hello Mommy, Tata, and Daniela!

4 comments:

Louise said...

Ariana, you're as talented a photographer as your Grandmother. Those are some beautiful shots. Especially the bright orange lily.

Anonymous said...

Ariana,
Great shots! Hope you do get to live in that house some day.
Tina

Unknown said...

Hello Ariana. Congratulations. You show every sign of becoming as good a blogger and photographer as your grandmother, whose words and photographs we enjoy every day.
Best regards, Mike and Ann.

elvira pajarola said...

MAGNIFICIENT PHOTOGRAPHY, ARIANA.... Your Nonna must be super proud of you...!!

The "sprint"-shot of the beautiful sky is just FABULOUS......your sprint was worthwhile....waoaw!!!!!!

ciao ciao elvira