Followers

Friday, May 7, 2010

SUNNYRAINYSUNNYRAINY....

Nope! That's not Dream, it's King Mustafa heading out to the pasture. It was another chilly morning.



Chores as usual.
I'm looking forward to Gar getting the windows in the Studio Barn. A friend has asked about using it for a weekend in August to hold a Jewelry Making Seminar. I will cater the lunches. Sounds good to me.

Being colder today, Gucci and Phoebe were full of beans.

After lunch I went out and grabbed Pony, determined to get more hair off her.
Must have gotten at least a bushel in the past 3 weeks. Underneath all that white is a very light palamino looking girl. She even has a blaze and socks.

Not bad for 30 years old.

This afternoon Gary held his last First Friday at the Alumni House.
When I got there, the place was packed.


It must be the end of the semester at the college...every porch in town was filled with students and beer.
Everyone was given cloth bags. Nice! Now there will be a break until September.
Of course it had to rain while I was gone.

By the time I got home it was sunny off and on.
Went out to do chores a little after 7. Gar started a nice fire so I could absorb some heat when I got in. Might be in the high 30s tonight.
The horses had no clue that I was in the barn. Had to call them when everything was ready.


Does this sky shot look like the ocean to you?
The hostas have really perked up.

It was getting darker by the I time headed back to the house. Rain is on the way with VERY strong winds tomorrow.
It's not even 9 and I am done! Night all.

Here is a video of the horses coming in tonight...

3 comments:

Louise said...

Your hostas look great, as does the day lily. Things are growing well this year, thanks to all the warm weather we had.

Jo said...

Oh your horses are beautiful, Lori. And the weekend in August sounds like fun. To anwer your question on my blog: I'm still trying to get the "hang" of my new camera. Have a wonderful weekend. (((Hugs))) Jo

eileeninmd said...

Great series of photos! Love the horses! Happy skywatching!