Followers

Saturday, May 15, 2010

HO HUM....

I woke up at 6:05 and it looked like this outside. Beautious maximus.....





Gary helped me with chores...so did Barb. The ponies went out on the big pasture.



We were finished by 9.
The sky was still beautiful....


The iris are still blooming, but the tulips are about finished.
As per usual, the dogs had to go in the back yard so they would stop running over to Harley's.



I took a shower and went down to the Morgan Manning House to do a photo shoot of the Quilt Show being held there. (It was now much cooler and grey....)
Here are a few of the quilts. They were placed in every room of the house.
The post below shows a bigger variety of what was there.

As I pulled out of the driveway I headed toward the back of the house....
and accidently caught a shot of the carriage house in my rear view mirror.
From there I went to Countryside Feed to pick up a giant bag of dog food (which I will split with Jen). Had great intentions for mowing the lawn at Apple Creek Farm, but five minutes after I got there they started spraying the apple orchard and I turned around and left. No way, do I want to be anywhere near that stuff.

Jenny and Lindsay flew back from Chicago this afternoon. They managed (after a long wait) to get into the Oprah Show.
Last night they went to see "Billy Elliott" and said it was great. They also hit some nice restaurants....they even went to the one Oprah ate at the night before and sat at her table. A fun way to celebrate their birthdays.
Barb did chores tonight....but I grabbed some shots of my ponies when I went out to get some wood. Just needed a fire.



With all the rain we have had, the gardens are growing like crazy.
I forgot to post dinner tonight. Just salads.

Over and out.....night all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really like the rear view mirror shot!