Followers

Thursday, May 20, 2010

ANOTHER VACATION DAY...

Woke up at 5:40 and made myself go back to bed. Finally got out to the barn....
and finished up quickly. The temperature was going up quickly so the masks had to go on.
Buttercups all over the place.
At 10:20 I headed over to Christina's World to help her set up a paddock for Sand. Catch the pictures below.
Drove over a canal bridge on the way. Looking West above and East below.
The Sand Man was lookin good.
Next door, is Kendra's house. It's for sale. A beautiful home ...
and a perfect little barn.... Anyone out there looking for a great place to live?
Got home in time for a quick shower and headed out to Lima with Kathy G. to pick up another book.
This time it was about hats.
I sent the photos over by email and the resolution was just not high enough for some of them. Not so happy with the way it turned out...learned an important lesson. This book is half the size of the others...I really like the format, just have to make sure that I don't make the same mistake again.
The dogs went along for the ride, and were very happy to get back to the farm.
Gary and Ian were working on the barn when I got home.
Break time.
Barb did chores tonight, so I really had the day off.
Now, the pups are trying to help me finish this post....

OK OK I'm done.

Night all.

4 comments:

Gail said...

Great photos, I believe my favorite is the sandy man.

Louise said...

Yesterday was beautiful and it sounds like you enjoyed it to the fullest.

allhorsestuff said...

Nice day Lori!
Neat Book...can't wait to see that more.
KK

Grey Horse Matters said...

And you call that a day off! Those books are such a great idea. Your little darlings are just too cute waiting for you to be done. How do you keep from cuddling them all day with those sweet faces.