Followers

Sunday, April 4, 2010

PS - MORE SHOTS FROM CHRISTINA'S WORLD


As many of you know, Tina is not only one of my art students (and good friend), she has been to more classes over the past 8 years than any of the others. I have not posted any of her shots in ages.

All of these carvings are by our guest artist, Al Cretney. His wife, Brenda, was one of my students in the past and I always invite her to display her watercolors.


We are very fortunate to have a library that offers us the opportunity to hold shows there each year.


Tina painted a box, where she stores DJ's books and Therapy Dog clippings. Below you can see it on the table (green). The Library gave her permission to bring him to the show.
On the wall behind him, is his portrait...as painted by Brenda Cretney. The other pieces that are hanging were done by Tina.
By they way, DJ was a perfect gentleman and a magnet! Everyone loved him.

3 comments:

Callie Brady said...

What a wonderful show! I sure would have loved to attend.

Grey Horse Matters said...

I love DJ too. What a great dog he looks like. I have a soft spot for wonderful dogs. The art show looks like fun and it's so nice for all the artists to be able to showcase their works. Love your header too. Happy Easter.

Ken Mac said...

more work on the farm in spring?