Followers

Thursday, April 29, 2010

COUNTRY ROADS

A gorgeous morning. Crisp, clear and no sheets needed. Phoebe chose to sit in the spotlight.




Our weeping crabapple trees are almost in full bloom.


Gary left at 11:30 to go sing with the chorus and I did some housework. No singing for me today,
as I had to go to Lima and finish my third book of photographs.

Just before I left I noticed a board half down out in the pasture so I took a few shots while I was out there.







Of course my sidekicks were with me. First we went to the Genesee Valley Equine Clinic to pick up some bute.
It's a beautiful facility.
There's Julie, busy at the computer.
From there we cruised over to Lima...Copy Town. Maria did a beautiful job putting my book together after I organized the pages. This one is called "Brockport, New York The Victorian Village on the Erie Canal." Also had regular prints made of about 16 additional photographs.
I took the dogs for a little walk before we headed home.


Here's where the country roads come into play.

Below is the Riga Academy...see the historical marker below. Currently it is a private home.





This is the Senator's Mansion in Churchville. It is now a facility for parties and receptions.

Every road I drove on was full of trees with a gazillion blossoms.

Below is Main Street in Churchville....

Jerry's on Bangs Road.
I hung a left and was headed for Route 19.












Didn't get home until 4pm, and Gary arrived at 4:30. He went out and gardened and I vegged.

Chores at 7. Gary went to a meeting.

A very late dinner. Veggie burgers, baked beans and carrot sticks. Over and out.

Night all.

No comments: