Followers

Friday, January 1, 2010

IT'S THAT TIME....

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!


Computer painting by Finn Harvey....

In the new year it will be important for me to practice humility...care about the environment....continue to be an advocate for animals...share...think about others...communicate...volunteer in our community...learn more about people and other cultures through my Journal...and make sure that full advantage is taken of every minute that we breath, especially with family, friends and all our critters.

I wish you good health and much happiness in 2010!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've really enjoyed your posts about your life from afar - wishing you a wonderful 2010!

Sandra said...

I've just recently discovered your blog and I've been enjoying ever since! It's so nice to read about life in some other corner of the world wrote by a fellow animal lover.I love the posts, the photos, everything! Keep up the good work.

That is a nice set of goals for this fresh new year. I wish you and your family (2 and 4 legged) all the best, good health, fulfilling dreams.

thecrazysheeplady said...

Amen.