Followers

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

JUST WALKIN' IN THE RAIN....GETTIN' SOAKIN' WET....

It rained last night...and it was raining this morning.

On with the sheets....hay under the shed roof.

Got in the house around 9:30. Did not let the dogs come out to the barn, so they went for a short run around the yard.

Drove to Brockport...Chorus practice at 10:30.

The detours were still messing up the streets...

And it was still raining.

We had a pretty good session today. My coughing has just about disappeared.

Home for lunch. Decided to just hole up in the house for the afternoon.

We had a few moments without rain, so I took the dogs back out for awhile.



As per usual, the fire was going in the kitchen.

So many of the leaves have fallen, there is no sign of grass in the yard off the kitchen.



Went out to do chores at 5:30. Gosh! it was raining. I think the horses were quite happy to go into their stalls.

Don't the clocks get changed pretty soon? It will be totally dark when I do chores.



The kids left the exercise ball outside the other day...Love the color with the leaves.

Dinner? Our homemade sauce on spags with a salad. Nothing fancy.

That's it for now. Night all.

4 comments:

sonia a. mascaro said...

Love seeing your photos! Sounds you have a nice day.
The color of the trees and the leaves on your garden is gorgeous.

Love your music too.

Anonymous said...

A nice, although wet, fall day - thanks for your photos!

Gayle said...

Oh, the messy slop would make me nuts. I like rain to take a walk in, but I don't like days of rain that make doing chores miserable. I hope it lets up soon.

allhorsestuff said...

Yup...our leaves have mostly-all slopped to the ground here, as well. Tons of rain and wind to boot. The purple excercise ball was cool amoungst the yellow leave!I have an excercise ball shot to share too...once blogger decided to honor my $ for more space!

I STILL wish I could be the one slopping around ,feeding horses in what ever weather there is too! I envy you soooooo much having yours-rightthere!
XO
KK