Followers

Friday, October 2, 2009

#1997-TALK ABOUT UNDER THE WEATHER!


Another orange sky this morning. I still felt lousy and took our a mug of hot water and lemon.

The light was very dramatic on the back porch....

It started raining in the middle of the afternoon, so I went out early and put the horses in.

The outdoor ring is still flooded as the water coming off the shed roof goes right out there.

I spent the day on the couch, filling up a plastic bag with kleenex. My head feels like it is going to explode. So, no pictures again.

Gary is down at First Friday and somehow I managed to make a cassarole for dinner. This was a non day day. Can't wait to feel better.

I got a call from Andrea around 4. She said she was soaking wet, as she just drove Abbe around the track in the rain! This is good news...Come hell or high water I am going to take my lesson tomorrow.

Back to the couch. Night all.

3 comments:

allhorsestuff said...

So sorry Lori dear that you are under this weather... Glad Abbe got a work out...be carefull...don't push unless you've got the energy!
Kac

Victoria Cummings said...

Hope you're feeling better today! Sometimes, we just need to re-charge our batteries. Take care, Lori, let someone else do the barn chores if you can.

Sara said...

Lori,

I hope you are feeling better today. My cold seems to finally be breaking up!

Still raining here...how about there?