Followers

Saturday, September 26, 2009

#1987 THE SKY IS THE LIMIT....

The sun was so bright this morning, it woke me up.

When I let the dogs out, the sky was brilliant.



And this was all before chores....





Gary helped me in the barn so we finished up quickly.

I dragged my cart out by the hydrant so I could clean it up. It got very dusty in the tack room.

Went in the house and started on some black beans (for burritos).

I let it cook all afternoon so it would get thick and mushy. Randy and Judy came for dinner.

At one Gary helped me put the utility trailer on the Forrester and we loaded up my cart.
Drove it out to Glen Darach Farm and stayed to watch Darrin's lesson with Andrea.

He and Winnie have made great progress. When I was pulling out of the driveway I just had to stop and take some photos in Andrea's gardens and pond.

This blossom was gigantic.

There was still a lot of color left in her gardens.

Perfect water lillies.

And check out the fish....

They are gigantic.

She even has petunias...

The front of her horse barn is loaded with flowers.

Got home in time to get everything together for dinner. Earlier today our kitchen started filling up with bees. They were very dopey acting and got in through a vent (from the fan over the stove). Gary sprayed the spot outside the house several times and by dark they slowed down.

We were still finding them an hour ago. It rained tonight, and is very chilly, so the horses were put in the barn for grain and stayed there. Once again I am very tired. Night all.

No comments: