Followers

Friday, August 21, 2009

IN THE KITCHEN WITH ROGER....


You have all heard of "Christina's World" by now... Roger is part of it and happens to be a gourmet cook. Because I love to post photos of food, I want to tell you all about what he made for dinner tonight.

Grilled Wild Caught South American Sea Bass...Homemade spinach fettucini with shallots, cream and parsley (from Skoog Farm)....A garden salad with garlic (SF), fresh tarragon, heirloom tomatoes and a homemade creamy dressing. It was a perfect evening for them to sit out at their own "sidewalk cafe."

With any luck, I will be able to post more of Roger's delicious creations.

1 comment:

Gayle said...

I have got to quit reading your posts so late at night because they make me so hungry!! You eat some of the most amazing foods....really livin' life. Can't say as I've enjoyed a smidgeon of what you have.