Followers

Thursday, June 25, 2009

WHAM! BAM!




I confess!  My battery needed to be charged and I did not take a lot of pictures today...too busy.

This is a print we have in our living room...before sunset last night I caught this shot.  It seems that between 5:30 and 6:30am and just before it starts to get dark the light coming into our house is the most interesting.
Chores as usual.  When I finished...mowed the lawn.  Had lunch and went to Wegman's for groceries.  9 for dinner tonight.
The morning was beautiful.  Maybe we will have appetizers on the back porch.

Forget that.  We started having severe storm warnings around 1:30 and by 3:00 the rain was torrential.  Thunder, lightning and a lot of water.  Put the horses in and started on dinner. Getting up early the past two mornings has caught up with me and now I am extremely tired!
I'll return to picture taking tomorrow.  Night all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

May you enjoy a pleasant rest amid the thunderclaps.

rebecca said...

That picture of your print is beautiful! I love the way the light plays on it...

Lori, you left me a question on my blog and I will email you tomorrow. Today, I am finally catching up on all my blogs!

((hugs))