Followers

Monday, June 29, 2009

A BONUS DAY....

Every year barn swallows return to our barn and have babies.  Here is a fuzzy photo of this years crop.
About 8:30 another roofer came over to give us an estimate on the indoor and the Studio/Workshop.  That makes four.  We will pick someone soon so we can get this over with.
I spent some time learning more about the steel roofing.

After lunch I headed down to Apple Creek Farm to mow the lawn.  When I got to the Canal bridge the light was red and they raised the bridge so a boat could pass under it.




Louise still has many beautiful flowers blooming in her garden at Apple Creek.
The clouds were amazing today.  This week my photo is going out of the driveway.
I had to stop at Wegman's and did not get home until 5:30.  Gary went down to Jenny's to babysit the boys while she went to a meeting.  Chores were done a little later than usual, then I picked two pastures and did not get in the house until 7:15.
When I went out to take the masks off the horses, they were all lounging in the indoor.  That makes my job easy.  Some of these photos are slightly distorted as I played with them a little bit. 

















































































































Inside looking out.

By the way, the bonus part of the day was NOT getting the rain that was predicted.

No comments: