Followers

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

YOUR ARE NOT GOING TO BELIEVE IT...

We all went out to do chores around 7:30am...
A splendiferous morning...the temperature went up to 84 today.
Chorus practice at 10 and a performance at 11:30.  Home for a couple of hours then out to 
Glen Darach Farm.

I just have not had time to take pictures today.  By the way, I wanted the Frenchman to win Dancing with the Stars.  He was by far the best performer throughout the season (Shawn was also very good, but I thought he should win).  Tonight...on to American Idol.  I call Adam the winner...we shall see.  Once again...I love dance and music...simple pleasures.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

84 degrees !!!! We can't hope for temperatures like that until July (?)-We reach about 60 most days, but our flowers,trees, etc. seem to me to be about 3 weeks ahead of yours. We're just starting to see many of the roses opening. Interesting to compare. I think you probably have more extremes to your weather than we do.
Regards, Mike and Ann.