Followers

Sunday, May 24, 2009

PS...I TOOK MORE PICTURES....

Jenny was home alone tonight so we had her come up to the Farm for dinner.  Mixed organic greens with peppers, onions, cucumber, tomato, chicken, CARMELIZED ONIONS, crumbly blue and Italian dressing.  Broiled a few pieces of homemade bread and dessert was a fruit salad (brought to us yesterday by Ulpian....the best I have ever had).  Healthy!
We sat on the back porch so the dogs could play in the fenced in yard.  Jenny brought up Ice and her new puppy, Buster Brown.
You can see the pup in the background.
They both love to ride in the car.
When they left, I caught all the horses in the indoor so I could take off their masks.  Every night at 7pm they go in there like clock work.
The light was very nice....
Here's my 30 yo Masterpiece of '79.  He is constantly a dirty pig.....
26 yo Target (on the other hand) is all clean and shiney.
Joe was looking out the window at the horses across the field.
Abbe is back in her old groove....Target will not leave her side.
At 10pm last night I put the horses in, and for the millionth time I used the shedding blade on the Pony.  She is finally getting to look better, but still has some hair hanging on.
My partners in crime went out with me.  Gucci was pooped from being chased by Jen's dogs, while Phoebe stayed in the house and avoided all the action.


Gary has a lot of Iris blooming in his gardens.  I will try to get more photos tomorrow as I blew six close ups just before I got in.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures. Horses are such beautiful animals. =)

Nea said...

You amaze me Lori. How do you manage to fit so much into one day?

And your dinner looks delicious!

Anonymous said...

Hey Nanna how is Buster Brown doing? Behaving I HOPE!!!

Gayle said...

There's always someone stopping by the farm...so much activity. We rarely have visitors so when we do the darn dogs bark, bark, bark. Must be nice that your two are so used to it.