Followers

Monday, May 25, 2009

KENNEY FAMILY PHOTOS....

Darrin, Trina and Ethan had to go out of state for a family funeral, and they flew there in Darrin's father's plane.  On the way back, little Ethan was at the controls.
Trina was busy taking photos of the sunset over Lake Erie.
This one of the clouds is my favorite.
A couple of days ago, they traded their Keifer two horse trailer in for a brand new Featherlite Stock.  It is a beauty.
Today Winnie and Justine participated in a Memorial Day parade.

2 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

The idea of me (a nervous flyer) being in an airplane driven -I mean, flown - by anyone I know, and especially anyone in my own family, gives me the heebie jeebies! The pictures are awesome, though!

Kenney's said...

Wow!!! What an honor to take up so much space on the prestigious SkoogFarm Blog. Much of the Kenney fun would exist or is enhanced through the tutelage, patients and care of the Skoog Farm Manager and Staff. I’ll let you guess who is what. :-)