Followers

Thursday, April 30, 2009

THE EAGLES HAVE LANDED....

Ariana, Daniela and I hit the ground at 7:05pm Las Vegas time. Between 6am and noon Ariana had an upset stomach and I began to wonder if this trip was going to take place. We had to leave the farm by 2:30 to get to the Buffalo airport. She took a shower, had some toast and toughed it out. Had a great dinner and am ready to pack it in for the night. Tomorrow I will see if I can figure out how to add some photos. I love the palm trees.

2 comments:

restoration42 said...

No wonder your busy yesterday had several meltdowns, you were about to leave on a trip. Hope you have a wonderful time there Lori.

Girl Tornado said...

Hpe you can decompress and have a WONDERFUL time in Vegas! Also love your photo on SkyWatch, absolutely beautiful!! :)